Get Students Started
The Roster page makes it easy to create student accounts, send messages, and manage activity for all your Learning A-Z subscriptions. Use the Roster page to customize passwords, incentives, groups, and more for students.
Add Students to Your Roster
Create a roster when you first log in to benefit from product features and ensure students get the most from their personalized learning environment.
- Student passwords may be assigned using an icon or text.
- Groups allow you to organize students according to skill level, interest, or project.
- Incentives can be turned on or off. Students use them to customize their Raz Rocket or Avatar Builder.
Unit Nonfiction Books and other key reading materials from each science unit within a grade span (K-2, 3-4, and 5-6) are written to three levels of reading difficulty, indicated by dots on each resource: for high, for mid, and for low. Learn more about Science A-Z Reading Levels.
Share Kids A-Z Login Instructions with Students and Their Caregivers
- Download the personalized Student Login Cards and share with students so they can log into the Kids A-Z student portal using their username and password, in class or at home. Get to Know the Student Portal
- Download the Letter to Parents to get parents and caregivers started using Learning A-Z products at home. The letter is offered in multiple languages and introduces Learning A-Z products available to students, explains student login instructions, and instructs parents and caregivers how they can receive progress reports via email.